Friday, August 12, 2011

Can my landlord evict me after i repair and deduct?

I used repair and deduct after my sewer was coming up in my carport since dec they had pumped it once but as soon as you pump it is full 3 days later it is gray water from the kitchen and shower .so we pump it all the time and only charged them once last month and yesterday I told the property management about it again to get it on record and today the owner came by and gave us a thirty day notice he said he was going to redo the roof which they have not fixed since we have lived here it leaks in our bedroom made numerous reports of that in the four years we have lived here the property managemant told me she had called the owner about the sewer and he said the house was getting uninhabitable and the wiring is not up to code can he rent a house were the wiring is not up to code (never been late on the rent in four years)

No comments:

Post a Comment