Monday, August 8, 2011

How to get my inlaws OUT?

We recently bought a house. Good right? No its H*LL my mother in law lives with us grrr. She controls my life and family. My husband completely agrees with me to try to help them move, but in the mist of everything sister and brother in law gets evicted. So i try to be nice and say just a couple nights no more than a week. Its been over a week now neither one of them will work or help with the bills, and everyone thinks im the bad guy because i want them out. there 10x worse than my mother in law. please help what do i do my husband doesn't agree to help me get his sister out because she is pregnant supposedly but no proof showing so. O yea and to top it off i found out where my stuff has been disappearing they have been pawning my electronics GRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment