Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do i call him or do i wait for him to call me (10 points)?

ok so i am 22 years old and i had broken up with my BF 2 weeks ago so my friends wanted to cheer me up so they decided to take me to a night club last night so that i could just let loose. i got their and i was having a good time a lot of guys started hitting on me and using cheesy pick-up lines but i politely said "no thanks" to all of them when i was thinking in my head "get away from me loser." i hate guys who think just because their hot doesnt mean a pick-up line can get a girl. so i sat down at the bar area until this guy came. he noticed i was a little bummed out, so he asked "is everything ok" i replied "im ok i broke up with my BF a few weeks ago" after that he said and i thought he was so sweet by saying this "oh im really sorry to hear that, man how is a guy that stupid to brake up with such a beautiful girl like you" after that we just started talking and having a good conversation. OMG he was so funny, and sweet, he is on the chubby side, but he was just so cute, he had a gorgeous smile. btw he is also 22. after hours of talking we gave eachother our numbers and we hugged each other. i dont wanna sound desperate, yet i wanna plan a date with him. should i wait for him to call me or should i just call him

No comments:

Post a Comment