Thursday, August 11, 2011

MOTHER dAUGHTER pROBLEMS?

I am 16 years old; I turn 17 in august. my mother doesn't let me do anything with my friends and I barely leave the house. I am a A and B student and have never had any problems whatsoever. I have no sense of independence or responsibly . All I ever do is sit on my laptop and surf the web because i can never go anywhere. She also has a tracking device on my cell phone. I don't understand why she does these things. Whenever i try to talk to her all she does is yell and make me feel bad. It seems as if she just wants to ruin my life for as long as i stay in her house. I have never done anything to make her not trust me. What should I do and how should i approach her to possibly allow me to have more independence and responsibility?

No comments:

Post a Comment