Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help I'm getting evicted and I have no where to go.?

My boyfriends parents are getting evicted and they said they're gonna move to utah. He's 21 and he wants to stay in florida but he has no friends here and his family isn't very crazy about having him move in. So anyway here's my question.. Once they lose their house and move what is his possible options for living? like what can he do to survive by himself? is there any government things that can help him until he gets back on his feet? he JUST lost his jobs today and he's really depressed. we both don't know what to do. My family doesn't want him to move in so any ideas? he wants to start college as well so im not sure if that helps with the subject at all either. hes also not lazy we've been looking for jobs all day so please don't tell him to get job lol

No comments:

Post a Comment