Sunday, August 7, 2011

Squatters in my place,what can I do?

Briefly, son and grandson allowed to stay in my Mobile Home when I could no longer live there. His ex asked him to stay 2 weeks so she could find a place for herself. She got comfortable real fast and moved in her 3 adult kids. I have evicted all 6 but am being told this squatter and her adult children have rights as my tenants. How is that legal when I never gave permission, never a rental agreement and have been trying to get them out for months. My son and grandson and one other person has moved out and one other person is in jail. Now I am told that I filled out the eviction papers wrong and have to start over. How is it that squatters have more rights than I do? Michigan,Wexford County. Cops tell me I have to stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment