Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tied of being single... want to "get" a girl.?

Hey. I'm an overweight 16 year old, and would like to know how to get a girlfriend. Well firstly, how do I know if I should ask someone out, like, do I like them really or are they just pretty? Also, being overweight (Which I'm working on) I doubt any girl will like me. I play guitar, I'm told i'm funny, nice and have a good looking face and nice eyes if that will help me. So how do I meet a girl, how do I know if I like her? If she likes me? Will she ever ask or tell me or do I have to make the first move? Please help :) I know I sound lame, sad and pathetic, but for some reason, I'm one of those guys that always thinks about relationships and such. I'm not interested in getting as many girls as possible or anything, I want to meet that special girl you know? Please help :) Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment