Sunday, August 7, 2011

Am i selfish for not wanting my mom to date?

My Mom is 47 and is going through that "i gotta live my life" phase. Shes been a single mom since I was born which is almost 18 years ago. My dad is useless and he made my mom feel like crap. He treats me bad to. Because of him and stories that my mom has told me about past boyfriends I do not trust men at all. Lately she has been going out and not coming home. She sleeps at these strange men's houses or she brings then here to our home!!! I want my mother to be happy but I really don't want her to be a whore. She's an educated woman she does not need to degrade herself like that. Next thing I know she's on maury taking paternity tests (mind you, I think shes going through "the big change" so her having any more kids is unlikely) but that's not the point. I don't mind her dating I would love for her to find someone but I would like her to do it responsibly ... am I wrong or should I just stay outta her business and let some creep take advantage of her....?

No comments:

Post a Comment