Sunday, August 7, 2011

Please I Need Help With My Girlfriend?

i'm not sure but if I were you I mean I would break it off because if she's just going to keep hurting you then that's bullshit. in a relationship they shouldn't be fighting over no reason. It seems to me she would choose drinking over being with you! now I dunno if she has any respect for you but 1st what I would do is talk to her on the whole drinking subject. then if she says anything nasty or mean to hurt you I would break it off. then if she called back again trying to forgive you say something like "I don't want to be with you because you always end up hurting me." then if she kept trying to forgive say "i'm sorry but after what you did to me I can't be with you" and also say "you screwed it up and now I don't want to be with you, it's your fault." maybe if you said that it cold do good but if she is nice on the drinking subject just get back 2gether with her! hope I helped mate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment